HG Lab s Established in 1984
The professionals of HG Labs have been a vital resource to find cleaning solutions for the general manufacturing industry. Much needed safety and environmental regulations were implemented in the early '80s, which prompted many manufacturing plants to challenge our engineers and sales technicians to find high-performing, cleaning solution alternatives.
HG Labs has formulated hundreds of products that have created a safer working environment for many companies across the Midwestern US. HG Labs' successful background in formulating environmentally responsible products for industry is now available for your home.
We are pleased to offer our expertise to the everyday household consumer. Let HG Labs be a part of your everyday cleaning solutions. We continue to engineer products to keep your home a safe place to live, so stay tuned for more exciting products to come.
HG Labs wants to make your house a healthy place to live. We have invested many years in perfecting our products in the most demanding and challenging environment possible. Now, we bring them to your doorstep. A healthy home is vital to healthy living.
Trust our high-performing line of household cleaners to keep your home clean and safe!
A Division Of HG Labatories, LLC
On behalf of the HG Labs' team, thank you for the encouragement we have received for our products.
Our mission is to do our part to help keep your families safer and your environment cleaner inside/outside of your home or business!
We pledge to maintain our high quality and to continue to set the industry standard for (safe and effective) all-natural, plant-based household cleaners.
You deserve the very best…You deserve to live Brightly Green and in Harmony!
- Superior Green Cleaning Product
- 100% Sustainable and Eco-Friendly
- Superior Customer Service
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
HG Laboratories, LLC
Code of Ethics
It is HG Laboratories, LLC’s policy to operate its business as a corporate citizen committed to sound environmental and ethical management and with concern for the well-being of our common environment. Our goal is to ensure that company facilities and operations are in compliance with federal, state and local environmental standards. We believe that an appropriate balance can and should be achieved between environmental goals and economic health. We intend to be a leader in responsible environmental and ethical management. This requires each HG Laboratories, LLC employee to participate in and accept responsibility for achieving the following goals:
• Operation of our facilities in an environmentally and ethically sound manner.
• Safe handling of production materials.
• Conservation and recycling of raw materials.
The company’s commitment to these goals includes the following specific elements:
• All HG Laboratories, LLC facilities will operate in an environmentally and ethically responsible manner and in compliance with all laws and environmental regulations.
• HG Laboratories, LLC will maintain compliance programs to inform and train employees in the performance of their duty to fulfill the company’s environmental and ethical policies.
• Through audits and other means, the company will monitor operations to help assure that practices in our workplaces conform to our policies.
• HG Laboratories, LLC management will make environmental responsiveness and resource conservation an integral part of business management and will support finding sound solutions to such environmental problems as may arise.
Each HG Laboratories, LLC facility is expected to manage its activities in a manner that will achieve the goals of this Code of Ethics. Each HG Laboratories, LLC employee is expected to work toward these goals and is encouraged to advise his or her supervisor promptly of any situation that may be in conflict with this Policy.
We respect your privacy.
Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission.
Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.